Finding Your Authentic Writing Voice with Mark Matousek
Free Online Event
Saturday, December 8
Share your authentic experiences and be a force for good in the world
Do you long to make a difference in the lives of others by sharing your unique story?
If you’re having difficulty accessing your true voice so you can manifest your vision of being a force for good in the world, I have a very special invitation for you.
Bestselling author and teacher Mark Matousek will be sharing a unique writing process that’s designed to reveal and help you express your true essence during Finding Your Authentic Writing Voice: 3 Keys to Discover, Refine & Communicate Your Story.
Find your authentic voice and share your story with the world
Mark is a brilliant writer, profound teacher, and humble heart-friend whose passion is helping others create a writing practice that serves as a powerful catalyst for deeper awakening and evolved personal growth.
His writing process guides you to true self-realization and inner power — so you can ultimately bring your vision into the world.
- The parts of you that you judge, doubt, and underestimate are often key to your originality
- How exploring personal taboos through writing can help you find your authentic voice
- How to identify the primary barriers to discovering your key message, and how to move past this resistance
- A practice to make your writing more powerful, intimate, and moving by identifying your core audience
- Radical truth-telling as a powerful way to deepen creativity
You wouldn’t be here, open to the idea of sharing your story and bringing your vision into form, if you had not braved past challenges and become a person of depth, insight, and tenacity.
During Finding Your Authentic Writing Voice, you’ll explore how sharing your unique story can empower and inspire others to find the strength they need to overcome their own challenges and live their best lives.
This virtual video event is free but requires a registration. RSVP here.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.