Connect to the Immediate Power of Conscious Breathing to Optimize Your Health
Have you ever realized during a stressful moment that you were holding your breath?
And did you notice how your body and mind instantly tightened… and that it was harder to think, feel, and respond resiliently to your life circumstances?
Stress can literally take your breath away…
On the other hand, maybe you consciously stop to take a deep breath before an important meeting, phone call, or decision… to release tension and feel a greater sense of ease and embodied presence.
Chronic stress patterns, addictive behaviors, emotional overwhelm — all these common challenges can be potently met with the gentle elixir of breath modulation…
With continued and conscious attention to your breath, you can create a new baseline of stability and resilience in your day-to-day experience.
Let Your Breath Carry You into Sublime Relaxation and Optimal Vitality
Rather than chronic clenching, you can learn to let go of control and anxiety and foster expanded states of peace and poise.
There are varied approaches to using your breath to enhance your cognitive ability, regulate your nervous system, and expand the quality of aliveness in your body…
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to join the Breathwork Summit from March 23-27 — a convergence of leading breathwork guides who will equip you with best-practice methods to become a masterful breather!
By applying these tools, you’ll accumulate greater emotional resilience, be more prepared to face any challenge, and break through areas of chronic “stuckness.”
Free Online Event
March 23-27, 2020
This powerful gathering will feature more than 45 of today’s highly sought-after breathwork experts and teachers —including Dr. Dan Siegel, Rollin McCraty, Kathleen Booker, Jessica Dibb, Jim Morningstar, Gay Hendricks, Dr. Ela Manga, Anthony Abbagnano, Rhonda V. Magee JD, Dan Brulé, and Dr. Stephen Porges.
They’ll be sharing numerous simple breathwork practices to move you from stress, anxiety, fatigue, or depletion into easeful states infused with vitality and relaxed alertness.
This groundbreaking Breathwork Summit will reveal the science, art, and power of full-spectrum breathing. I hope you’ll participate in this online gathering presented by The Shift Network. Prepare to be transformed!
During this profound 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Enhanced breathing techniques to calm down and “groom” your nervous system so you’re less easily triggered by outside circumstances
- Groundbreaking research and the latest discoveries in the science of breath
- Ways you can apply breathwork in challenging, high-stress settings
- Landmark ways to use breathwork in community building
- Breathing practices that aid in sexual wellness
- A comprehensive breathing “plan” you can integrate into your daily routine
- Immediate shifts (less than a minute!) in your conscious perception
- Increased health — including boosted immune system, cardiac vigor, and more
- Inspiring stories on how breathwork is used in humanitarian crises
- Ways that breathwork skills are being used to mitigate and even transform the dynamics of racism
And so much more!
YOU can be that unencumbered again — shaking off the crust of old tension habits and fully expressing yourself in a world that desperately needs more embodied, centered souls!
Join us in this landmark event. We look forward to seeing you there.
RSVP here for the Breathwork Summit — at no charge.
Here’s some of the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Dr. Dan Siegel will elucidate how both unconscious and conscious breathing affect your mind… and how to open to the “plane of possibility” through conscious breath.
- Discover how self-modulating your breathing physiologically helps reduce stress and emotional reactions with Rollin McCraty.
- Explore why burnout has become an epidemic — and learn specific breathwork practices to prevent it with Dr. Ela Manga.
- Join Kathleen Booker as she shares stories about people who used conscious breathing to transform dire health and financial crises.
- Learn from one of the most joyful masters of breath, Gay Hendricks, as he reveals the miracles that conscious breathing can create… in small, everyday moments, in relationships, and in high-level work.
- Find out how to use your breath to transform shame and flower into the fullness of your being with Anthony Abbagnano.
- Join Rhonda V. Magee, JD, for a breath meditation to feel more whole, awake, and heartful, as she demonstrates how breathing can be a powerful medicine for our world.
- Investigate why breathwork is a key technique in bringing all people of the world together — beyond the differences in culture or beliefs that have kept us separate — with Dan Brulé.
- Dr. Stephen Porges will discuss the “Polyvagal Theory” — and how reactions to danger and trauma may cause your nervous system to respond to loved ones as if they’re predators.
- Be prepared to have your experience of Consciousness and Love stretched beyond previous perceptions with Jessica Dibb, as you delve into Integrative Breathwork — a doorway to awakened and actualized consciousness.Jim Morningstar will focus on how body themes influence your daily interactions and outcomes, and provide practical insights into how you can use their gifts and avoid their limitations.
- Judith Kravitz will share the foundational principles for physical, mental, and spiritual health… and illuminate how breathwork opens doors to “miracle consciousness.”
RSVP here for the Breathwork Summit — at no charge.
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where, not only are everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace, but the very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation, so that together, step by step, we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet and creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.