Using the Feldenkrais Method® to Unlock Transformative Archetypes Within You
A Warrior who grounds and centers us, and helps us to show up and stand in our power.
A Teacher who is listening with every breath, and responding instead of reacting.
A Healer connecting our attention to the power in our hands and how we nourish ourselves and others.
And a Visionary able to focus, find clarity, and see what is needed to live a balanced life.
On Saturday, December 19, body language expert and Guild Certified Feldenkrais Teacher Lavinia Plonka will share her powerful teachings that meld the Feldenkrais Method®. Its subtle, sophisticated movements with an inner exploration of these four key archetypes that can awaken and strengthen us. Particularly in these unsettling times.
You can register here for Using the Feldenkrais Method® to Unlock Transformative Archetypes Within You: Mindful Somatic Practices to Connect With the Unrealized Parts of Yourself to Heal, Evolve & Better Navigate Life
During this highly experiential 60 minutes with Lavinia, you’ll:
- Learn about a powerful approach to emotional and physical healing that melds the gentle, mindful movements of the Feldenkrais Method with awareness of archetypal energies within you
- Discover 4 key archetypes — the Warrior, Teacher, Healer, and Visionary — where their energies constellate in your body, and how they can help you release painful patterns and embody new, empowering ways of being
- Discover how subtle movements and awareness of the body’s somatic cues can awaken archetypal powers to release physical and emotional blocks to self-love, wellbeing, and living life fully
- Experience a breathing exercise focused on contraction and expansion to connect with the Teacher energies within you and liberate your ability to be flexible and responsive
- Experience a gentle jaw-releasing exercise to connect with your inner Warrior and ability to navigate stressful challenges. You’ll be surprised at how jaw tension connects to movement of the lower back and pelvis.
Discover how to explore your inner landscape through intentional and gentle movement
You’ll learn how moving in new ways can not only alleviate pain, improve range of motion, and build resilience but can liberate parts of your personality. So you can become more fully alive and the person you’re meant to be. While also boosting your overall emotional and physical wellbeing.
You’ll also discover how subtle movements can help you “retell” your story, calm your nervous system, come into heightened self-awareness, and expand your repertoire of movement… for a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life.
Ultimately, how you move is how you move through life. Lavinia will show you how accessing the somatic wisdom of the Warrior, Teacher, Healer, and Visionary archetypes within can move you to the life you want.
In Using the Feldenkrais Method® to Unlock Transformative Archetypes Within You: Mindful Somatic Practices to Connect With the Unrealized Parts of Yourself to Heal, Evolve & Better Navigate Life, you’ll discover how the gentle movements of the Feldenkrais Method can unlock transformative archetypal energies within you… to build resilience, address emotional and physical pain, and liberate your truest Self.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available..
This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace. The very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation. So that together we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet. Step by step we are creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.
Powered by SiteGround