Enjoy the Ride – Tips that may bring you a beautiful life!
Attributed to Regina Brett’s 45 life lessons article and Jon Gordon’s newsletter on 20 Tips for a Positive 2010. Bronn Journey performs the soundtrack, “The Impossible Dream” found on his CD entitled Life is Beautiful.
Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: ”I am thankful for…” ”Today I accomplished …”
Here Are Some Tips That May Bring You A Beautiful Life!
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, smile.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, ”My purpose is to … today.”
- Live with the 3 E’s … Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy, and the 3 F’s …Faith, Family, Friends.
- Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of six.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagreements.
- Make peace with your past, so it won’t mess up the present.
- Don’t compare your life with others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will stay in touch.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Do the right thing!
- Call your family often.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: ”I am thankful for…” ”Today I accomplished …”
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.