Energy Healing Practices to Restore Balance in Mind, Body, and Spirit
In this time of pandemic and heightened anxiety, if you’re feeling anxious, uncertain, and maybe even fearful, then you’re far from alone.
After weeks of lockdown and quarantine due to the spread of COVID-19, it’s all too common to hear people expressing feelings of overwhelm, exhaustion, uncertainty, and dismay about the state of our world.
In times like these, we need all the patience, clarity, and calm that we can muster. After all, study after study has proven that long-term ambient stress can greatly deplete our health. It can also dull the body’s immune response, but how can we restore it?
Optimize your energy system with these timely teachings and guided exercises!
We know how effective alternative healing modalities can be in improving practitioners’ lives. And when it comes to stress and overwhelm, this is especially true of energy healing, a constellation of different practices meant to address issues on both physical and subtle levels.
That’s why we’re proud to announce that Sounds True is offering The Energy Healing Toolkit, a FREE digital sequence of practices from some of the most prominent voices in energy medicine.
We invite you to try these teachings on for size and see what works for you. Go at your own pace, keep an open mind, and use these tools to support you in daily life.
Over the course of a week, you’ll receive a daily lesson and practice on how to engage your energetic body to help …
+ Process difficult emotions,
+ Summon a sense of peace in the face of adversity, and …
+ Ultimately develop the physical and emotional resilience needed to solidly weather challenging times …
Within The Energy Healing Toolkit, you’ll also learn how to:
- Cleanse physical tension with Donna Eden’s “A Morning Energy Routine to Remove Stress”
- Settle into appreciative presence with Iyanla Vanzant’s “An Awareness Exercise to Find Faith by Trusting the Divine”
- Activate the most important energetic junctions in your body with Robert Peng’s “A Qigong Practice to Awaken Your Three Qi Energy Centers”
- Step out of the shadow of chronic stress with HeatherAsh Amara’s “A Visualization Exercise to Shift Old Patterns Around Overwhelm”
- Invite vigor and abundance with Damien Echols’s “A Charging Water Practice to Attract More of What You Want”
- Engage with and disperse anxious energies with Dawson Church’s “A Tapping Exercise to Lower Cortisol and Support Immunity”
- Break through bad habits with Lauren Walker’s “A Breathing Exercise to Interrupt Unresourceful Habitual Patterns”
Discover how to bring awareness to your form in the present moment—physically, mentally, and energetically
The first practice in the toolkit is presented by Donna Eden, the author of the classic book Energy Medicine. In case you’re not familiar with Donna’s work, I should mention we have her own journey of healing to thank for the powerful practices she shares.
Sign up for your FREE Energy Healing Toolkit now and learn how to cleanse physical tension, remove stress, and so much more!
Sounds True was founded in 1985 by Tami Simon with a clear mission: to disseminate spiritual wisdom.
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!