Release the Power of Happiness in YOU
by Robert Holden, Ph.D.
“Happiness is a spiritual path. The more you learn about true happiness, the more you discover the truth of who you are, what is important, and what your life is for.”
Be Happy! is the follow-up to Robert Holden’s best-selling Happiness NOW! Robert gives you a front-row seat on his 8-week happiness program-famously tested by independent scientists for the BBC-TV documentary called How to Be Happy. Step-by-step he introduces you to a set of proven techniques, principles, meditations, and insights that will help you be happy now!
Key lessons include:
- Follow Your Joy – stop chasing happiness and start enjoying your life as it happens.
- The Happiness Contract – undo mental and emotional blocks to happiness and success.
- The Receiving Meditation – increase your natural capacity for happiness and abundance.
- The Forgiveness Practice – give up all hopes for a better past and be happy now.
- The Gift of Happiness – use the power of happiness to bless your life and benefit others.
“This happiness training not only changes the way you feel; it actually changes the way your brain functions.” – Professor Davidson, Wisconsin-Madison University
Hardcover Book: Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
eBook Immediate Delivery for Amazon Kindle, iTunes, NOOK, or Sony Reader
Audio Download Immediate Delivery
Audio CDs 6-CD Set Usually ships within 2 to 3 business days
Online Course An 8-lesson happiness course to make breakthroughs in your life
2015 Tour – Join Robert Holden for an inspiring inquiry into personal alchemy, inner transformation and new beginnings
About the Author
Robert Holden, Ph.D., is the Director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence. His innovative work has been featured on Oprah, Good Morning America, and media worldwide. Robert coaches leaders in business, education, politics and healthcare. Robert is a student of A Course in Miracles. He is author of the best selling books: Happiness NOW!, Shift Happens!, Authentic Success (formerly titled Success Intelligence) and Be Happy. Robert also hosts a weekly show on Hay