Discover the Evolutionary & Curative Power of Sound
Have you experienced the healing power of sound? Scientific research shows that even the simple act of humming can be therapeutic!
Using sound as a healing approach is not new. In fact, for thousands of years, cultures from around the world have used vibrational medicine to treat illness, revitalize the body, and elevate the spirit.
Every living being (actually, everything in the universe!) is in a state of vibration. And this means every part of you — from your organs, your bones, your tissues, the electromagnetic field of your body… even the fluid in your cells — has an optimal vibrational frequency.
Humming, toning, chanting, and many other sound-healing modalities used as daily self-soothing practices can diminish stress, lower your heart rate, and help you sleep better.
Particularly now, when so many are experiencing disturbed sleep patterns and anxiety about the intensifying crises in our world, sound healing is a 100% natural tonic that’s been proven effective for inducing calm and down-regulating the nervous system.
Sonic healing methods can also harmonize your biofield — the electromagnetic web of your physical body — and help you transform anxious, depressed states into love and joy. Today’s medical practitioners are using these techniques to treat panic attacks, sleep challenges, and more.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to join the Sound Healing Summit — produced by The Shift Network — where you’ll learn the curative and evolutionary powers of proven sound-healing therapies from some of today’s leading experts in the fascinating field of vibrational medicine.
Free Online Event
Sound Healing Summit
August 3-7, 2020
You’ll hear from 37 of today’s highly sought-after experts, sound-healing pioneers, and practitioners — including Eileen McKusick, Jeralyn Glass, Jonathan Goldman, Justin Michael Williams, Gregg Braden, John Beaulieu, Christine Stevens, Chloë Goodchild, Russil Paul, Heather Salmon, and others.
During this evolutionary 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- The healing power of vocal toning and overtones
- Sonic healing pathways to aid in addiction recovery and assist in healing ancestral trauma
- How to use your own voice as medicine to down-regulate your nervous system
- The ways sound healing can create resonance and deeper connection between you and your partner
- How to create your own sacred sound rituals for personal and global transformation
- What gorgeous and revealing messages are hidden in water — decipherable with sound
- The connection between sonic healing methods and neural coherence
- How to create heart-brain coherence with music and sound
- The unique curative power of crystal alchemy singing bowls
- What the latest research is showing about the potency of sound-healing modalities
- The yoga of sound — healing mantras and their effect on the body
- And much more…
Vibrational Medicine to Optimize Your Vitality, Immunity, and Self-Attunement
Whether you’re ready to discover the ideal daily sound-healing practice for you, tap into the acoustical energies of the biofield, or learn how the alchemy of crystal singing bowls can shift your consciousness, you’ll deepen your knowledge of healing practices that address your wellbeing in a truly holistic way, impacting each part of your life.
Join me and the amazing panel of other presenters to equip yourself with the right approaches and techniques in vibrational medicine for YOU — and increase your vibrancy, balance, and restoration in the process.
RSVP here for The Sound Healing Summit — at no charge!
Here’s how some of our brilliant speakers will illuminate the many dimensions of sound healing:
- Eileen McKusick will offer a group biofield tuning to help you mobilize and transform difficult or stuck emotions… rather than habitually suppressing them.
- Learn potent self-healing and meditative practices with Jonathan Goldman, including psycho-acoustics and vibro-acoustics.
- Sound pioneer John Beaulieu will convey riveting new scientific discoveries confirming the positive impact of sound healing… and share a daily practice to tune your nervous system.
- Gregg Braden will share from his new book about the “wisdom codes” and how we can use them to heal our hearts — and will describe the remarkable ways that sound and music have been used in a variety of ancient wisdom traditions.
- Russill Paul will provide the true meaning of mantra — the art of sacred speech — and show you how to nurture and develop your soul’s voice, rather than the voice of ego.
- Experience Jeralyn Glass’ unique work with crystal bowls and find out how crystalline sound can transform pain and grief into joy and purpose.
- Justin Michael Williams will guide you to find your authentic voice in the world by discovering your unique energy signature and becoming a “good ancestor” to our youth.
- Heather Salmon will explore different types of sacred sound group experiences, including guided journeys, in which people are more passive and receiving… as well as interactive processes, in which people are actively engaged in sounding and toning.
- With David Gibson, you’ll learn about new strategies and protocols for bringing sound into the medical field… and how sound can be used to enhance childhood education for improved emotional balance and health.
- And many more…
RSVP here for the Sound Healing Summit — at no charge!
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace. The very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation. So that together we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet. Step by step we are creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.
Powered by SiteGround