If you’re wondering what’s next for you and your family as we continue to face the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and worldwide shutdowns, you’re not alone.
That’s why we specially curated these upcoming lessons to fortify your hope, help you find inner strength, activate your intuition and lift your spirit.
The Summit takes place April 30 – May 16 and features 83 luminaries and healing teachers from around the world, sharing their wisdom with you.
Secure Your FREE Spot Today!
We’re facing challenging times, which makes the annual You Can Heal Your Life Summit lessons more valuable than ever.
Series 1 Releases April 30 at 8AM PT. Use the Time Zone Converter to determine when each series starts in your local time.
- Gently shift out of fight or flight mode and regenerate your nervous system.
- Shift feelings of disconnection and feel less alone in five minutes per day.
- Continue thriving and keep your family safe in a world of advancing technology and EMF pollution.
- Work smarter, sleep better, and have more energy.
- Eliminate food sensitivities and fill your diet with what makes you feel good.
- Become a better communicator by learning your unique Chinese Medicine personality type.
These days, many of us are feeling fear and uncertainty about the future. But, as Louise used to say, “What you think about comes about.”
To help you shift into a more positive mindset, join us for a very special online event, the 8th Annual You Can Heal Your Life Summit in honor of Louise Hay’s enduring legacy.
It all starts April 30!
This is the world’s largest online health and wellness event—with 90 inspirational lessons and practical exercises from 83 speakers, including Anthony William, Esther Hicks, Gabrielle Bernstein, Christiane Northrup, M.D., Suze Orman, Gregg Braden, Dr. Joe Dispenza, and many more.
It’s our mission with this Summit to show you the power of your heart and mind, the resilience of your spirit, and the overflowing abundance that’s possible in your life.
Whether you’ve experienced a Hay House Summit before or not, you’re in for a real treat.