Find out how herbal medicine can help you restore and sustain your wellbeing
Discover the 4 go-to anti-aging herbs you need to know
If you’d like to lengthen your life while staying vigorously healthy and alert every step of the way, acclaimed herbalist K.P. Khalsa has two words for you…
In fact, simply calling herbal remedies effective is an understatement. They are often dynamic, dramatic, and life-changing.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to a free video event with K.P. on Wednesday, February 5. Please join me for Unlock the Power of Anti-Aging Plant Medicine: 4 Herbs to Boost Brain Health, Improve Memory & Increase Vitality.
Discover how to incorporate anti-aging herbs into your life to produce powerful results
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- The 4 go-to anti-aging herbs K.P. uses in his practice — gotu kola, ashwagandha, reishi, and calamus
- Which herbs match your needs and exactly how to use them
- Tips for determining the dose you’ll need — because herbs are milder than drugs and formulated differently, there’s specific information to keep in mind
- How to incorporate these anti-aging herbs into your life to produce powerful results — and set the stage for lifelong health, starting now
- Why herbal medicine tends to be among the least-understood health remedy
You’ll also hear K.P.’s three keys to getting great results with plant medicine, each one of which is crucial to using herbal remedies successfully.
So do join me to find out how to live a longer, healthier, more enjoyable life with the help of plant medicine!
In this free hour, world-renowned herbalist and teacher Dr. K.P. Khalsa will share practical suggestions to make herbal medicine work for you — while helping you identify and tune out the misinformation you’ve been fed along the way.
RSVP for Unlock the Power of Anti-Aging Plant Medicine: 4 Herbs to Boost Brain Health, Improve Memory & Increase Vitality for free, here.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where, not only are everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace, but the very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation, so that together, step by step, we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet and creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.