The Healing Power of Sound Medicine can help you navigate difficult times
Did you know that the flute can be a tool for mindfulness, inner peace, and heart-guided ways of being?
Anthropological records note the flute as the oldest known musical instrument, dating back 43,000 years — the earliest version made of bird bone and found in a cave in Germany.
In these times of uncertainty and unrest, we too can turn to the flute as a tool to help us feel the Beloved, as our life-breath, move through us… and to help our grief, fears, and pain move through and out of us as well.
On Saturday, June 27, author and music therapist Christine Stevens will help you discover the flute as one of the most accessible instruments to play. For sound healing, self-expression, mindfulness, prayer, breathwork, connection to nature and Spirit, and personal transformation.
You can register for The Flute as Sound Medicine to Open Your Heart & Expand Your World: A Tool for Transformation, Self-Expression & Prayer, here!
During this highly experiential hour, you’ll:
- Discover the flute as a tool for moving stuck emotions and opening to your natural breath and the flow of the present moment
- Receive a flute meditation to connect you to your heart and a new story for your life and our world during these transformational times
- Participate in a flute and drum ceremony by placing your intentions into a prayer pillow for humanity
- Discover how the flute has a 5-note scale inspired by birdsong, can play no wrong notes, and connects us with lunar/feminine and solar/masculine energies
- Enjoy a musical tour of flutes from Bali, Ireland, and Iraq, and including a Native American double flute
- Be guided in a Musical Tree Experience for feeling into the power of the drum to ground us and the flute to uplift us
Open your heart and expand your world through the transformative power of the flute
The holes in the flute, like our wounds, can become an entry to a “new song”. A new way of being as we consider. Self-discoveries that have arisen during these difficult times.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to experience the healing power of the flute and gain inspiration for your new song!
No musical experience — or flute — is necessary… just a willingness to open to spontaneous feelings of liberation, joy, and self-expression…
In The Flute as Sound Medicine to Open Your Heart & Expand Your World: A Tool for Transformation, Self-Expression & Prayer, you’ll have the opportunity to feel how playing the flute can help you move stuck emotions, uplift and relax you, connect you with nature and Spirit, and provide a joyous vehicle for self-expression.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace. The very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation. So that together we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet. Step by step we are creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.