Receive tools to help you meet your ‘soul chain’ — souls who incarnated with you
Many of us carry the trauma we’ve experienced… in our bodies, hearts, minds, and spirits — even if we’re not aware of it.
What you may not know is that the trauma our ancestors experienced also lives on in us.
Part of the legacy of our ancestors is the wounds they endured… and because we don’t know how to process them, they get stuck within our emotional, physical, and spiritual bodies…
… and may manifest as depression, anxiety, somatic and physiological disorders, isolation, and more.
If you’re ready to stop the intergenerational pain cycle and explore how the trauma you carry with you is impacting your life, I have a special invitation for you…
On Sunday, March 8, Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone, an author, Jungian psychotherapist, and the founding rabbi of Congregation Nevei Kodesh, will share how to explore and harvest the rich resources of your ancestors — as you undo your family’s traumatic tangles.
During this inspiring FREE online event, you’ll:
- Discover how to identify your family’s trauma legacies — and how your own behavior, physical health, and emotional wellbeing have been affected by your own and intergenerational trauma
- Experience in real time the enormous benefits gained from ancestral healing work
- Begin to understand the effects of trauma, with compassion and without judgement
- Understand that you came with your unique sacred purpose… and how to find and align with it
- Be guided through a process to tap into the ancestral plane to call on and enlist your ancestors to help you heal your trauma — and theirs
You’ll also discover tools to help you meet your “soul chain” — a pod of souls who’ve intentionally decided to be here at this time and place to fulfill a particular purpose.
I invite you to join me for this deeply healing hour. You can RSVP for free here
In Connect With the Healing Wisdom of Your Ancestors: Begin to Heal Your Inherited Trauma & Experience Your Soul’s Calling, you’ll discover how to enlist your ancestors to help you heal your trauma — and the trauma you’ve inherited from them — and develop compassion, a sense of belonging, and energetic liberation.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where, not only are everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace, but the very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation, so that together, step by step, we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet and creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.