New Year Greeting Cards. Greeting Cards Featuring a Winter Scene and a Quote from Tolkien. Box Set Has 25 Greeting Cards and 26 White with Silver Foil Lined Envelopes.
New Year Greetings
Happy New Year
Still round the corner may wait, a new road or a secret gate.
with warmest thoughts and best wishes
for a wonderful holiday and a prosperous New Year.
Front: Winter Scene and a Quote from Tolkien Inside: Seasons Greetings with warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a prosperous New Year.
• This box set contains 25 greeting cards and 26 white with silver foil lined envelopes. The cards are 5″ by 7″ and are printed in full color.
• The cards are 15pt. gloss coated stock with an aqueous coating to give the greeting cards a nice shine.
• Each greeting card has a pre-printed verse inside, which can be viewed by clicking on the verse visual.
• The inside is uncoated, to allow for your own personal message.
• This is an original design and does not include glitter, embossing or foil stamping. All of our greeting cards are created and printed in the U.S.
Front: The Moon in Her Phases and the Tides of the Sea, The Sun’s Shortest Days Mark the Year Yet to Be Inside: Wishing You All The Best In The Year Yet To Be
• Vibrantly Printed inside and out on premium coated stock; 100% post consumer recycled paper
• Paper made with wind power, processed chlorine free, green-E certified
• Sustainable; made in the USA
• Winter solstice mandala themed art by caterina martinico
It’s Never Too Late to Have a New Beginning – Transcript:
I love new beginnings. You know there’s that expression that it’s never too late to have a happy childhood. It’s never too late to have a new beginning.
What I love about new beginnings is you can begin to really let go of the past, the past does not need to equal the future. People tend to think, well its always been this way or I have always had challenges. If you have the belief as I do that literally in this moment today you can start anew. The past does not need to equal the future, so it can be.
I love new beginnings. Change is scary and I guess the best way is to know you are going to be scared, and just acknowledge it. You know, yeah I’m scared and I’m starting fresh and new.
Yes, I don’t like change and I am starting fresh and new.
What you resist persist. So if you say, “I don’t want to be afraid, I’m not going to be afraid,” guess what, the fears there it just gets dug in deeper.
But if you face the fear, you know that expression face the fear; do it anyway. Just like I am afraid and I’m stepping forward into the unknown and that is usually what is so scary.
We just don’t know, but to be willing to acknowledge that you don’t know and to step forward and do it anyway. That is an act of power, that is an act of courage and that’s worth while pursuing.
Ceremonies have been done since the beginning of human kind. To literally write down your past, write down these are the events that have happened in my past. This didn’t work. Ugh this was bad. Oh I’m kind of embarrassed about this. Just write it all down. Make a big fire and symbolically say to yourself, say to the universe, “I release the past.”
21 Days to Fabulous, Glorious Abundance! Online Course
Yes, I did that thing. I am kind of embarrassed. You know, make amends, do what you can to fix it, change it; heal it. But then get on with your life.
Just write it all down, roll it up, put it in the paper and as that fire ignites the paper say to yourself:
The past is done.
I am starting fresh.
I am starting new.
This is a new day!
Denise Linn, the best-selling author of 16 books, has researched healing traditions from cultures around the world for more than 35 years. As a renowned lecturer, author, and visionary, she regularly gives seminars on six continents, and also appears extensively on television and radio shows.