Healing for Our Ancestors Is Healing for Ourselves
Science reveals that our genes hold not only the physical traits and biological characteristics of our grandparents and great-grandparents, but their memories as well…
Along with the diseases and addictions known to be passed on in our DNA, so too are our ancestors’ traumas — resulting from personal pain, natural disasters, and cultural atrocities.
The good news is that when we change patterns held by our ancestors, we become free to change the patterns within ourselves. We’re empowered to not only heal past wounds, but to embody our deepest gifts too.
Ancestral Healing Summit February 17-21
What if you could create sacred connections with your ancestors… and tap into their wisdom to heal yourself and your lineage of old wounds?
And what if those connections could help you cultivate forgiveness and closure with a loved one who’s passed — or reveal the source and remedy for a physical ailment you suffer?
Maybe they could help you understand why you — or a family member — suffer from depression, addiction, or other forms of dis-ease and guide you to heal these symptoms…
All around the globe, people have historically developed relationships with the wise ancestral guides in their bloodlines to help heal emotional, physical, and spiritual imbalances within themselves, their families, and their communities.
Connecting with your wise ancestors can help you and your family live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives, while also benefiting future generations of your bloodline and even our beautiful Earth.
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to the Ancestral Healing Summit, from February 17-21 — a global gathering of leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers who’ll be sharing a powerful synthesis of spirituality and shamanism, science and psychology, and ancient wisdom from around the world that promises to transform your life and your lineages.
This special gathering will feature today’s leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers — including Suzanne Giesemann, Sandra Ingerman, Anita Moorjani, Dawson Church, don Oscar Miro-Quesada, Eileen McKusick, Heather Dane, Mark Wolynn, Dr. Steven Farmer, Christina Pratt, Jane Burns, and many more — sharing new practices and insights for connecting with the wise and loving among your ancestors.
They’ll show you how to break free of the painful legacies of those on the other side of the veil who aren’t yet at peace, heal old wounds embedded in your psyche, and embody your deepest gifts.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit — at no charge!
During this fascinating 5-day event, you’ll:
- Learn simple and powerful ways to invoke the healing wisdom of your ancestors
- Discover how to follow and trust the dreams, energy, and signs your ancestors use to communicate with you
- Understand that your deceased loved ones are energetically still right here — and recognize that continuing your relationship with them can bring potent healing
- Rediscover your DNA as more like flowing music than fixed chemistry — and how you can vibrationally shift the expression of your genes
- Experience how connecting with all sides of your ancestral lines helps you feel more rooted and whole (even if you were adopted!)
- Learn how to help the unresolved dead cross into the Land of the Dead with reconciliation and freedom
- Transform intergenerational burdens into ancestral blessings
- Explore Celtic, Jewish, Native American, and many more perspectives
- Discover how you can explore your ancestry through karmic astrology
- Learn ways that American descendants of slaves can connect with their lineages to heal themselves and their ancestors
- Discover how the nature beings we share this Earth with are all ancestral allies
- Explore how you may be experiencing soul loss, and how ancestral healing can help you recognize and transform this spiritual imbalance
- And so much more…
Whether you’re new to ancestral repair work or you already incorporate it in your life — the visionary speakers in this summit will bring to light the curative powers of ancestral healing — helping you to shift your present and our future.
Join the amazing gathering of other presenters to discover the tools you need to cultivate more connection… harmonize your body, mind, and spirit… and heal wounds from the past that can literally change your genetic destiny.
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit — at no charge!
P.S. Here’s a sample of what our illuminating speakers will be sharing with you…
- Suzanne Giesemann will share an easy method for opening the channels of communication with loved ones across the veil, and how such connections can help you see that your loved ones continue to exist and evolve.
- Sandra Ingerman will share about the importance of honoring our ancestors, and offer ways to uncover the strengths and gifts you’re carrying through your ancestral line.
- Anita Moorjani will share what she learned from her deceased loved ones during her near-death experience, and how connecting with the other side can inspire you to live more fearlessly and fully.
- Dawson Church will link the science of epigenetics to ancestral healing and share how we can shift our genetics, highlighted with an Emotional Healing Technique for easing inherited trauma and phobias.
- don Oscar Miro-Quesada will focus on Shamanic Gnosis — a remembering of our ancestral wholeness as a path of healing for humanity.
- Eileen McKusick will explore what she calls the “tonal proclivities” or difficult emotions and triggers we inherit — and how we can change the tone of the song of our DNA to help shift the origin of our discomforts.
- Heather Dane will share how the lost wisdom of your ancestors can be unveiled through dreams, ceremony, ritual, and story — and how to invoke the healing and guidance you’re seeking.
- Mark Wolynn will talk about our unexplained symptoms — fears, anxieties, and obsessive thoughts we’ve biologically inherited — and how to heal trauma passed down through generations.
… and many more!
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit — at no charge!!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where, not only are everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace, but the very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation, so that together, step by step, we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet and creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.