Find Your Own State of Inner Harmony
No matter your circumstances, the path away from suffering is available in these times of societal distress.
Spiritual practices provide a refuge from life’s storms and a way to connect with a higher part of ourselves that transcends our conditions, bolstering our spirits in the face of daunting worldly challenges.
On Saturday, October 3, one of the most respected Tibetan Rinpoches (meaning Precious One in Tibetan), H.H. the 12th Chamgon Kenting Tai Situpa (a teacher of Tibetan Buddhism over the last 12 lifetimes), will offer wise and loving reflections on how we can elevate our consciousness, even when faced with trying circumstances.
You can register for Find Your Own State of Inner Harmony: Buddhist Practices to Weather Life’s Storms With Wisdom, Grace, and a Light Heart, here! In this 60-minute free online event with timely teachings and practices taught by His Holiness, you’ll:
- Receive a meditation practice that shifts you from feeling overwhelmed by the world’s problems to discovering the clear sky of compassionate awareness
- Appreciate how to hold your own suffering more lightly so that you are less identified with it
- Receive deep insights into the nature of denser emotions like fear, anger, and greed, while lifting your awareness to a place beyond them
- Understand how the world operates as “one body” – how harm in one area of the world ripples out everywhere and how we can choose to send positive ripples instead
- Open to a deeper understanding of how your imagination can serve to activate your higher consciousness
- Recognize why laughter and humor hold important keys to uplifting your consciousness
You’ll discover that through the practice of centering your awareness on your higher nature, you can fortify yourself to weather outer storms and emanate peace, love, and joy.
This shift, what His Holiness calls “supreme consciousness,” is not just for our own benefit — it offers an uplifting path of hope and possibility, benefiting all those we serve.
In Find Your Own State of Inner Harmony: Buddhist Practices to Weather Life’s Storms With Wisdom, Grace, and a Light Heart, you’ll discover how to occupy the peaceful calm that comes from a higher consciousness so you can be a source of light and joy in the world.
Register now and even if you can’t attend live, you’ll receive a downloadable replay later.
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace. The very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation. So that together we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet. Step by step we are creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.
Powered by SiteGround