Indigenous Plant Medicine Rituals for Purification & Protection
Our ancestors created practices and rituals for times like these…
… to keep us grounded and help us heal on a purely energetic level — before dis-ease and turbulence can manifest physically, within us and around us.
And with the uncertainty we’re all facing, there’s no better time than now to access these powerful practices. As you preserve these ancient rituals, you keep a very sacred part of yourself alive…
Since ancient times, our ancestors have burned sacred herbs, using the smoke to dispel negativity, raise vibrations, and assist with deep spiritual work — the process we know today as smudging.
On Saturday, November 7, renowned clinical herbalist, medicine maker, and educator Adriana Ayales will guide you through a smoke cleansing ritual to clear the bacteria in the air around you… and purify your space energetically.
You can register here for Indigenous Plant Medicine Rituals for Purification & Protection: Experience the Power of Smudging & Limpias to Cleanse Your Energetic & Physical Space!
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- The power of Indigenous plant rituals for protection, immunity, and purification — and how they’ve been used to clear energy, nourish the mind and body, and boost the spirit for thousands of years
- How even just the aromatic power of plants can relieve stress by slowing brain wave frequency
- How purifying herbs from the shaman’s toolkit are used to perform limpias and cleansing rituals
- An opening meditation and guided visualization to cleanse your energetic field – and why it’s essential to go into a meditative state before your smudging practice
- How to create your own smudging bundles using flowers and herbs you have nearby — as you’ll see, rosemary, sage, and thyme are examples of common plants with powerful energetic and physical benefits
- The origins of disease and healing according to Curanderismo, a diverse healing system of Latin America
Reconnect with the intelligence of plants for physical, mental & spiritual wellbeing
Adriana will share how you can be part of preserving Indigenous botanical medicine — many elements of which are on the verge of extinction.
You’ll remember that you have the power to heal yourself from our modern-day ailments… and know how to detox every day, instead of just once a year.
More than anything, you’ll discover how to reconnect with the natural intelligence of plants to help you become fully grounded… and achieve greater physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
In Indigenous Plant Medicine Rituals for Purification & Protection: Experience the Power of Smudging & Limpias to Cleanse Your Energetic & Physical Space, you’ll purify your physical space, raise your vibration, dispel negativity, and reconnect to your spirit with Adriana’s ancient cleansing ritual, guided visualization, and meditation practice.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace. The very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation. So that together we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet. Step by step we are creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.
Powered by SiteGround