Free Online Event
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
The Power of Awe: Join Celebrated Mystic Andrew Harvey
What if the key to life’s greatest challenges was to approach them like a child… with curiosity, enthusiasm, inquisitiveness… and WONDER?
In the presence of awe, the mind lets go… and opens.
Yet, many of us have grown up in a culture that’s threatened by a direct experience of awe. Scientific fundamentalism sees a world stripped of enchantment and meaning. Religious systems require obedience to doctrine. Social and family systems are often rooted in fear.
In truth, awe offers us a powerful expansion of identity… a release from limited ideas of ourselves and the world…
Awe can heal and transform YOU, according to celebrated mystic teacher Andrew Harvey, when you approach it as a spiritual practice… (It’s also essential to the planet’s survival, Andrew says!)
Explore wonder as a portal into a deeper relationship with the Divine
On Wednesday, November 14, Andrew Harvey will show you how to access the healing medicine of awe so that you can embrace openness, flexibility, and resiliency (especially in the face of adversity).
Awe brings us to our knees, and empties us of addictive thinking and the need to control. Surrendered and humbled, we can find our rightful place within the Great Mystery…
Find your rightful place within the Great Mystery
During Opening to the Power of Awe: The Transfiguring Path of Wonder, Radical Humility & Ecstatic Celebration, you’ll:
- Understand why a direct experience of awe is essential for the evolution that’s required for humanity to survive and thrive
- Discover why awe holds the key to unfreezing concepts and fixed ideas that are a barrier to your connection with divine guidance
- Understand how to use the gifts of wonder to enter a portal into conscious co-creation with the Beloved
- Recommit to the power of playfulness, celebration, and dance as an essential spiritual practice
- Open to mystical insights from Rumi and Kabir that rekindle your connection with awe
Some of history’s greatest mystic poets, like Rumi and Kabir, have given us glimpses of the power of awe in their writings — and have pointed to wonder as the portal into a deeper relationship with the Divine.
And now, Andrew Harvey, whose teachings are rooted in Sufism, mystical Christianity, and numerous other lineages, will open this portal for YOU.
Expand your identity through wonder
During Opening to the Power of Awe, Andrew will illuminate the healing power of awe as an essential practice that’s medicine for your spiritual path.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.