Medicinal Plants for Modern Epidemics
Never has it been more important and urgent to regenerate your body and build robust immunity than now, in the midst of our global health crisis.
And, some of the most simple and overlooked elements of our immediate natural environment also offer remarkable healing power…
Plants contain a myriad of compounds which can nourish, balance, and support immune function. Thereby increasing your body’s built-in resistance to disease.
Medicinal botanicals have a wide range of healing properties when properly applied. They can reverse inflammation, renew proper organ function, and tone the endocrine system, for starters. And, they can rebalance your emotions and provide you with clarity and enhanced vigor.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to join the Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit, where you’ll discover how plants can purify, protect, and evolve us — as they sharpen our minds, extend our lives, and deepen our connection with this blessed planet.
Free Online Event
Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit
August 24-28, 2020
You’ll hear from more than two dozen of today’s highly sought-after experts, natural medicine experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators — including Dr. Vasant Lad, David Winston, Dr. Marc Halpern, Adriana Ayales, Mark Blumenthal, Karen Wang Diggs, Trupti Gokani, MD, and many others — hosted by plant medicine pioneer David Crow.
They’ll be sharing up-to-date practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants, and essential oils. Revitalize your health, your community, and the Earth.
I hope you can join us for this exceptional convergence of botanical medicine experts.
- With K.P. Khalsa you’ll learn the role of viral action in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), find out the appropriate tests for these viruses, and hear about several effective treatments.
- Karen Wang Diggs will illuminate the synergy between our gut microbiome and wellbeing, and why bacteria is your ally in boosting immunity, cognitive function, and energy.
- Rainforest herbalist Adriana Ayales will share an immersion on the powers of the pineal gland, the subconscious mind, and herbs known to awaken lucid dreaming — along with herbs that tone the organs of perception and awaken the subconscious mind.
- Join legendary Ayurvedic physician Dr. Vasant Lad as he illuminates the nature of prana — including the functions of the “prana body,” and how to care for it.
- don Oscar Miro-Quesada will reveal how the sacred use of entheogenic plant allies like the San Pedro cactus can strengthen your overall immunity to modern viral pandemics.
- Explore new science combined with an ancient understanding of the connection between the human microbiome and the immune system, and discover your unique fingerprint of health to prepare for modern epidemics with Trupti Gokani, MD.
- Dr. Marc Halpern will explore ways to keep your immune system strong through an Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle — supplying you with key herbs to build your immunity and protect your respiratory system.
- David Winston debunks the common misconception that Kava or any one herb is the anxiety herb, sharing a rigorous understanding of which practices and supplements are beneficial for the chronically anxious.
- Mark Blumenthal will convey the most current information on quality control of popular immune-boosting herbs, and how the medicinal potency of northern hemisphere herbs is changing in response to global warming.
- Join Patricia Kaminski as she transmits important information on flower essence therapy — a tradition founded by Dr. Edward Bach, who addressed the suffering of patients during the 1918 influenza pandemic.
… and many more!
RSVP here for Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit — at no charge!
Partner with the Healing Power of Mother Nature & Medicinal Plants
In this enlightening event, you’ll discover that each plant, herb, and flower provides a unique pathway into a more profound relationship with your body, mind, and soul — opening up opportunities for mental and emotional balance, knowledge of comprehensive immune protection, and physical resilience for the long haul.
Please join us to deepen your wisdom of the healing and evolutionary benefits of the plant kingdom.
During this wisdom-packed and timely event, you’ll discover:
- How to use ancient wisdom to approach modern epidemics
- The practical application of herbs for teas, tinctures, poultices, and salves for common health concerns
- How ancient Tibetan Medicine texts contains predictions and recipes for “the future degenerate times,“ when environmental degradation and imbalance would rein
- Ways to maintain personal immunity, a resilient nervous system, and overall homeostasis using common herbs and spices
- The four methods of disease treatment in Tibetan Medicine
- Mongolian botanical medicine and herbs — specifically indicated for infections of the urinary tract, respiratory system, intestines, and skin
- How adaptogens and alterative herbs can be used by everyone to reduce susceptibility to infections
- Methods for creating a home apothecary for first aid and emergency preparedness
- How to forage for and prepare antiviral herbs and medicinal mushrooms
- A practical view on the prevention of respiratory infections
- How flower essence therapy differs from pharmaceutical and psychiatric medication
- And much more!
RSVP here for the Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit — at no charge!
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace. The very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation. So that together we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet. Step by step we are creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.
Powered by SiteGround