Thriving in Your Third Act Summit
Are you ready to flourish in your “next act”?
Are you ready to reclaim your life and thrive like never before?
Are you passionate about realizing your true purpose — to be the voice of wisdom and lived experience, to guide the world toward the change we so desperately need… and to lead from your most vibrant and energized self?
You may be poised to reap the benefits of an extraordinary life filled with knowledge, experiences, and accomplishments — and asking yourself, What’s next?
What’s the opening, the opportunity, the possibility for me? What am longing for? What’s my unique calling… and am I truly fulfilling it?
The underlying message in our mainstream culture is that only people of a certain age are meant to live fully… achieve goals… and master what’s meant for them in this lifetime.
Yet, the life experiences you’ve navigated to this point, the path you’ve pioneered, the work you’ve done in the world so far, is only the beginning — a launchpad into an inspiring, fulfilling “next act,” where you give and receive in equal parts, enriching the lives of others and making a difference in everything you do.
That’s why we’re SO excited to invite you to join Thriving in Your Third Act: Women Finding Fire & Fulfillment in Your 40s, 50s & Beyond — August 19-23, 2019 — where you’ll discover a clear path, with easy-to-pick-up-and-run-with tools, tips, and practices that will help you manifest your highest potential… and fulfill your wildest dreams!
Free Online Event
Thriving in Your Third Act:
Finding Fire & Fulfillment in Your 40s, 50s & Beyond
August 19-23, 2019
You’ll find more than 35 leaders — including Jean Shinoda Bolen, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Anita Moorjani, Annie B. Kay, Cynthia James, Dr. Dan Siegel, Reverend Deborah Johnson, Arielle Ford, Matthew Fox, K.P. Khalsa, Margaret Paul, Ken Page, and many others…
… guiding you with trailblazing wisdom to support your personal journey of transformation at whatever stage of life you’re in.
RSVP here for Thriving in Your Third Act — at no charge.
Here’s some of what the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Discover how the phases of the moon reflect the phases of a woman’s life — waxing, full, and waning, with Jean Shinoda Bolen.
- Michael Bernard Beckwith will reveal how, no matter what choices you make, you have a North Star — a compass, your essence — that can help you live free of judgement… and become love.
- Anita Moorjani will share how cancer gave her the lessons that she could only learn at the threshold of death… and explains how her near-death experience enabled her to begin a new threshold of life.
- Annie B. Kay will explore food, lifestyle, and mindset choices that can help you light your inner glow and be more of who you are… and help you redefine health and beauty at every age.
- Demand your seat at the table as Cynthia James offers practical tools to help you move out of reticence and into empowered expression — and become a voice that’s meant to be heard.
- Dr. Dan Siegel will focus on the research-established principles for cultivating presence and mindfulness both for the self and in relationship with others.
- Arielle Ford will share inspiring and practical tools that can help you manifest deep and long-lasting love in your life.
- Reverend Deborah Johnson will show you how to allow divine alchemy to transmute every experience — pleasant or painful — into personal empowerment.
- Matthew Fox will highlight the important role of the elder in stepping up and connecting with the young… creating an allyship in affecting change in today’s world.
- With K.P. Khalsa, you’ll discover how using Ayurveda herbal preparations — can dramatically improve your wellbeing.
- Margaret Paul will reveal her Inner Bonding process — a powerful mind/body/spirit roadmap that can guide you to inner peace, joy, loving relationships, and the manifestation of your gifts.
- Practice two exquisite techniques to connect to your deepest soul gifts… and let them guide you to the next level of deep, authentic love with Ken Page.
- Ann Louise Gittleman shares the “7 Rules of Longevity,” providing the newest nutritional expertise and drugless therapies for rejuvenation and vitality.
- Dame Doria Cordova offers provocative and practical wisdom on money — making it, keeping it, and growing it.
Your passion and your wisdom are not only vital for your life… they’re also key to solving the issues facing our precious planet and our global family.
Join in to find exciting new ways you can use your unique gifts to help create a thriving world for future generations — and explore what’s next for you on your journey to YOUR inspired life.
RSVP here for Thriving in Your Third Act — at no charge.
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where, not only are everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace, but the very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation, so that together, step by step, we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet and creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.
Access Consciousness offers pragmatic tools to change things in your life that you haven’t been able to change until now.
The aim of Access is to create a world of consciousness and oneness, where everything exists and nothing is judged. Are you ready to expand the level of choices and possibilities that are available to you?
Tony Robbins has dedicated his life to creating and implementing strategies for the extraordinary quality of life desired by individuals and organizations throughout the world. As the recognized leader in personal and professional training, Tony Robbins creates and simplifies the tools and resources that transform customers’ lives.
For more than three decades, Tony Robbins has served as an advisor to leaders around the world. A recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations, organizational turnaround, and peak performance,