One of our great teachers, Dr. Wayne Dyer, has made his transition. His physical presence will be missed; his light shines brightly within us now and always. Eternal Love for him and his family.
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Nine Lessons I learned from Dr. Wayne Dyer
- On Gratitude: An attitude of gratitude will take you a long way. It is good to be in awe of all that you have attracted into your life and the more you are grateful for that – the more that will flow freely into your life.
- On Judgment: An objective of our life is to find a way to free ourselves of our need to judge others. This is the work of our ego and judging others prevents us from seeing the good in them. There is no value in judging others poorly. As we see others, we also see ourselves.
- On Feelings: Take full responsibility for the emotional states that you choose to embrace each day. No one can make you feel any different than you choose to feel on any day. You choose your emotional state.
- On Kindness: No one was ever hurt by practicing random acts of kindness. There is no difference in the words “giving” and “receiving.”
- On Prosperity: Act confidently with a “knowing” that you already have all of the resources you need to succeed. It is only natural to have abundance and prosperity in your life.
- On Opinions: You must be independent of the opinion of others. You control yourself and how you act on a day to day basis. No one can make you into what you are not. You are responsible to no one for your actions and thoughts except yourself.
- On Intentions: Choose your intentions carefully, our intentions create our reality. We each create our own personal realities by what we focus on and intend to happen for our experiences.
- On Abundance: Seize the opportunities that knock on our door every day. Embrace the possibility for abundance.
- On Trust: Focus on what you want to attract for your life. Trust in the perfection of your life. Trust in yourself and in doing so, you trust in the very wisdom that created you. You already are complete, whole and perfect.
Dr. Wayne Dyer, may your light continue to shine bright in all of us. Your earthly presence will be missed, your lesson shared will continue on.