Stop Trying to Fix Yourself with Deborah Eden Tull
Free Online Event
Saturday, December 1
Experience a fresh, embodied approach to mindfulness that can transform your life
Is self-improvement a myth?
And will you still be making New Year’s resolutions, even though most of them tend to fizzle out by the end of January?
What if you could do it differently this year…by aligning your New Year’s intentions with your true essence through deep listening to your heart’s intentions and mindful inquiry…
Renew your mind, body, and spirit… and jump off the “self-improvement” train
On Saturday, December 1, Zen Buddhist meditation teacher Deborah Eden Tull will guide you to overcome the myth of self-improvement and set loving intentions aligned with your true, already whole, Self.
You can find out more about Stop Trying to Fix Yourself: Overcome the Myth of Self-Improvement & Discover the Keys to Mindful Self-Renewal — and reserve your free seat — here!
- A new approach to mindfulness that can organically transform your life
- How to get off the hamster wheel of self-improvement — and access your true essence and the present moment
- A proven technique to set conscious intentions to renew you in mind, body, and spirit… and help you lean into your highest purpose
- The true meaning of the Zen teaching of compassionate self-discipline, which you can easily apply to accomplish your goals and dreams
- Fierce compassion and mindful inquiry as the “threshold” to emotional freedom and an awakened life
Eden will invite you to jump off the “self-improvement” train and explore another path of mindfulness that embraces self-renewal and awakening to the perfection of each and every present moment.
During Stop Trying to Fix Yourself: Overcome the Myth of Self-Improvement & Discover the Keys to Mindful Self-Renewal, Deborah Eden Tull, who trained for seven years as a Buddhist monk at a silent Zen monastery, will share a fresh, embodied approach to meditation and mindfulness designed to organically transform your life.
This event is free but requires a registration. RSVP here!