A Two-Year Training Program for Teaching Awareness and Compassion-Based Practices
with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach is an online program that begins February 2021
Over the years, Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach have discovered that there has been a need for more qualified mindfulness meditation teachers to support the growing popularity of mindfulness, self-compassion, and meditation. By joining this training, you will become part of a worldwide movement of people dedicated to bringing mindfulness meditation to local and global communities and people from all walks of life who are committed to mindful living.
Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach’s certification program has both psychological and spiritual depth. It combines powerful online learning and two in-person events, as well as online training sessions with guest teachers such as Eckhart Tolle, Dan Siegel, Anne Cushman and many more.
To learn more, watch the video below where we discuss our vision for this program with Tami Simon, Founder of Sounds True.
For those who can, you’ll have the opportunity to join them in person for two three-day workshops in the Washington, DC area to deepen your own meditation training and prepare you to skillfully teach and guide others. If you can’t attend the live workshops in person, we will be live-streaming these sessions and also making a replay available so that you can participate from anywhere in the world.
By joining Jack and Tara to become a certified mindfulness meditation teacher, you will:
- Learn how to teach mindfulness meditation with tools for body, heart, mind, and community
- Train to teach practices of compassion, lovingkindness, forgiveness, and joy
- Develop skills for leading groups and classes and guiding students
- Receive ongoing professional mentoring (individual and group) offered throughout the two-year training by an international group of highly respected meditation teachers
- Participate in two in-person workshops to connect with your fellow aspiring teachers
- Gain skills that apply mindfulness and self-compassion to relationships, conflict, trauma, organizational wisdom, and societal change
- Grow and deepen your spiritual path
- Join a stimulating network of peers—a vibrant international community of mindfulness teachers around the world
This is going to be an extraordinary training and experience. By doing your own meditation work and then by helping others do the same, you will be making a significant contribution to the evolution of your own being as well as helping shift the consciousness of humanity to a wiser and more compassionate level.
Sounds True was founded in 1985 by Tami Simon with a clear mission: to disseminate spiritual wisdom.