Discover Qigong Daily Practices to Lower Stress, Boost Vitality & Prevent Illness
What if there was a low-impact way to move your body and balance your emotions that also slowed aging and boosted your immunity and hormone health?
An elegant, meditative movement practice that was easy on your joints, made you feel more alive, and suffused your body with blissful vitality?
Qi means breath or life force, and gong means cultivation or mastery.
Through subtle yet powerful Qigong exercises, meditations, and flow movements, you can direct life-force energy to specific parts of your body — transforming anxiety, stress, and latent disease into potency and health.
As your body responds by doing what it’s designed to do (self-heal and rebalance), blocks in your energy body dissolve and your radiant Qi flows smoothly into every dimension of your being — emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual.
The Qigong masters, doctors, and practitioners in the Qigong Global Summit will provide you with deep insights into the practices of Qigong, Tai Chi, martial arts, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Join these teachers and masters as they transmit the most salient aspects of how to manage and develop your Qi — offering powerful practices you can use right away.
Free Online Event
Qigong Global Summit
September 22-25, 2020
You’ll get access to over 20 of the foremost teachers in the field — including Master Mantak Chia, Daisy Lee, Damo Mitchell, Lee Holden, Dr. Roger Jahnke, Master Mingtong Gu, and many others — each sharing essential practices to elevate your flow of Qi for enhanced health and wellbeing.
You’ll discover how to activate your inner healing potential to release stress, and create a sense of flow and groundedness within the challenges of daily life.
This 4-day summit comes at the perfect time, as we individually and collectively look for alternative, home-based ways to keep healthy and active.
During this online Qigong event, you’ll discover:
- Ways to naturally and fluidly loosen your joints, improve efficiency of movement, and generate whole body power
- Methods for staying sane and healthy via “Qi dance” and emotional release
- The profound power of generating The Golden Elixir (refined Qi), for healing, disease prevention, personal power, creativity, and inner peace
- The art of Taoist touch as an invaluable addition to relationship cultivation
- Ways to develop Qigong as a way of life… to build patience and fortitude
- Three Tai Chi moves that address the connection between the spleen, kidney, and liver
- How to use Qigong to diminish chronic pain
- The inspiring story of a Universal Healing Tao practitioner who uses Qigong to support his wellbeing after losing his eyesight
- Applications of Qigong to help resolve trauma and repair the nervous system
- An advanced practice that will assist you in moving away from the typical fight or flight reactions of fear, and into empowerment
Cultivate Your Life Force Energy to Enhance Your Health and Happiness, Increase Longevity, and Boost Brainpower
In the Taoist tradition, different emotions are associated with specific vital organs. Qigong utilizes specific techniques to release dense, difficult emotions that reside in these organs. Science now shows that these techniques are an effective complement to allopathic medicine because they liberate the emotional, energetic, and physical bodies.
During this free online event, you’ll discover simple practices that will help you take better energetic care of your body, mind, and emotions — generating harmony, serenity, and reconnection with yourself and nature.
You’ll be in good hands with summit host Sharon Smith, who’s been practicing Qigong, Tai Chi, and other Taoist spiritual and healing arts for 42 years, and teaching them for 37.
RSVP here for The Qigong Global Summit — at no charge!
Here are some more highlights from this groundbreaking summit!
- World-renowned expert Master Mantak Chia will teach you how to use direct sexual energy to nourish your endocrine system and brain, enhance creativity, and renew your DNA with orgasmic Qi.
- Experience the unique vibration of energy in each organ with Master Mingtong Gu, and awaken the aliveness of your whole being by releasing cellular memories and suppressed emotions.
- Violet Li will share Silk Reeling — one of the foundational practices of Chen-style Tai Chi — teaching you how to move your body continuously in Qi-charged round, spiraling movements.
- Damo Mitchell will transmit the basis of Nei Gong — development of the energy centers we know as the Dan Tian — which helps recharge the body’s natural battery and build up reserves of Qi.
- Experience the wisdom of Dr. George Xavier Love as he touches on the Lung Swim practice and addresses common blood constraints that affect the breast and lungs.
- Get into your flow with Lee Holden, who will share a 15-minute Qigong practice to help enter the “flow state,” whereby your energy is elevated and focused, empowering the mind, body, emotions, and spirit.
- Explore a profound medicine termed The Golden Elixir, with Dr. Roger Jahnke, OMD — accessing the most refined aspects of the essential self through a multidimensional activation that can occur at home.
- Daisy Lee will invite you to partake of the power of women coming together in a unified field to pursue self-care with Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong… creating a refined yin field of mutual support.
- Join Livia Kohn as she explores Taoist cultivation in its many different forms — including breathwork, mental focus, gentle body movements, qi-guiding, detached observation, and internal alchemy.
- And much more!
RSVP here for The Qigong Global Summit — at no charge!
Be sure to check our other FREE Online Events & Workshops for self improvement and empowerment!
The Shift Network aim’s to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world.
We hold a vision where everyone’s basic needs met while living in peace. The very best in all of us is expressed and humanity’s full creative potential is set free.
Our intention is to share the very best in personal and societal transformation. So that together we’re shifting the way we do things on this planet. Step by step we are creating a beautiful world that works for all.
A network of inspired hearts, awakened minds, and dedicated souls.
Powered by SiteGround